Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Made friends & Memories rekindled!

"Me in the July Budweiser Select Lingerie Modeling Contest!"

I stood in Solange for about an hour deciding whether or not to join this Lingerie contest "Budweiser Select Lingerie Modeling Contest" brought to you by Millionofus. I finally got the guts to do so... after about a week of waiting for the results they invited me into the the group and sent me note-cards and information on what to do... I was excited yet nervous because I had never been in a Second Life runway show. The big day arrived and I walked down the runway fighting through the lag with a smile.. Sadly, I never made it into the top 5 but through word of mouth discovered that I was all over many of the ads and promos for the event, example....this video made by millionofus:


Photos also...[Elease Graves(contestant), Graciana McMillan(2nd place), Scarlett Niven(winner)]
Snapshots provided by Graciana.
~~~~~~~~
Then time came for the two finalists to go up against each other for the big win... Scarlett Niven and Graciana McMillan. In the end Scarlett came out with the winning title. ~~~~~~~~
One day I was in my Photo Studio and I get a IM that had me shocked... Graciana McMillan wanting professional photos done by me O.O. Of course I didn't say no so I made a appointment to do her photos. She came in and I mean this girl glowed and was so sweet and enjoyed every minute doing her photo shoot.

Photo of Graciana McMillan by Elease Graves.

That night she invites me to the celebration of hers and Scarletts.

Graciana's and Scarletts party....


Graciana, Arabella, Elease dancing on the Bar at Bud select club at the party.~~~~~~~~~
As of today I have hired Graciana as a model for .:: Graves Style ::. " Welcome Graci" !
And she will remain my dear friend for a life time!
Thank you Millionofus for this wonderful experience!




No comments: